Engineering Jobs / Internships
Training & R&D Manager
About Stemmoz:At STEMMOZ, our mission is to make STEM learning easy, fun, and accessible to all students across the globe and enable them to become the innovators of tomorrow by imparting quality hands-on learning and providing them with world-class hardware and STEM learning resources. Our vision is to Upskill the Youth of Africa with 21st Century skills through engaging STEM courses in a fun filled way.
For more details visit: www.stemmoz.com
Job Role: Training & R&D Manager
Job Type: Full TIme (On-site)
Job Location: Maputo, Mozambique (Africa)
- Masters/Bachelors in any Science or Technology related field with experience in hands-on
science/ experiential learning methods.
- Minimum 1 year of Experiential Learning, hands-on experiential teaching methods and STEM
- Confident of doing and developing science, robotics and electronics experiments as well as
coming up with design modifications within given resources.
- Well-read and interested to know more about the latest technologies and scientific
- Be willing to work in a startup environment.
- Good proficiency with using Google tools (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides)
Good to have:
- Experience in developing hands-on robotics projects & science experiments for children.
- Experience in teaching Science, Electronics, Arduino,3D Printing,TinkerCAD etc. to children
- Facilitate/ teach students from Grades 1-12.
- Research, design and create lesson plans based on STEM themes (support will be offered)
- Design experiments/ activities for STEM topics (training will be provided)
- Document new content and improve on existing content.
- Create necessary documents, slides, worksheets, extended learning sheets for children,
teacher training documents
- Be tech-savvy, stay updated with the latest pedagogies and teaching techniques
- You are willing to work in a startup that is working at the forefront of new learning methods
- You are a driven and scientifically inclined person with the aptitude and agility to learn
- Ready to do everything and learn anything
- Enthusiastic about teaching children using a STEM-based hands-on methodology
- You are ready to gain a thorough knowledge on given topics and read up on the latest
research in industry and academia.
What do you get?
- An opportunity to work independently in a startup environment that is not stressful
- Opportunity to grow professionally as a STEM content developer and educator
- If you ever wished to work at a place that would allow you to use highly engaging hands-on
learning content for K-12, this is for you!
- Professional growth is limited by your ambition alone.
- Explore multiple african countries and get a new experience.
- Annual paid leave for 1 month along with flight tickets.
- All the visa related expenses and accommodation will be provided by the company.
- Salary: 1000 USD - 1500 USD based on experience.
Electrical design Engineer
Will be involved in designing (AutoCad) lighting & power circuits and making single line diagrams of a Building (Industries / Hospitals / Commercial). Making Bill of quantities, attending site meetings, making minutes of meetings.
For more information about our office, login to www.akashconsultants.com
Should hold a degree in Electrical Engineering stream, Well versed with AutoCad, should be ready to work in a startup environment.
Salary: Best in industry