IT service / Internships
Demand Generation trainee
We are a Google Cloud Premier Partner with a customer base of over 1500. We can tell you that for the last one-and-a-half decades, we have been helping businesses through their journey of cloud and digital transformations. Some of our main solutions and services include Google WorkSpace for Business, Google for Education, Chrome Enterprise, and Google Cloud Platform among others.
We have been recently awarded the Great Place to Work-Certified™ for building a High-Trust, High-Performance Culture™. Our HR policies have three P’s at their core: people, processes, and psychology.
Reports to: Cloud Sr. Manager - BD & Analytics
Manages: Lead generation activity.
Emp Type: Full time, Permanent
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities through mail campaigns, events, social media, networks, cold calling, etc.
- Responsible for nurturing the leads and connecting with potential customers/ clients to pitch company products & services, and provide a holistic view of the services of the company.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about our value proposition to potential customers.
- Direct prospects to the sales team (ISR/BD).
- Develop a strong knowledge of our products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Understand how the benefits of our products and services can meet customers' needs in various business verticals.
- Maintain database/tracker/CRM up-to-date to keep track of customer information and requirements on a timely basis.
- Education: Graduate (Computer Science/Electronics)
- Experience: Freshers
- Formal training/internship in the field of sales/customer relation/lead generation will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong social media search and analytical skills.
- Effective time management.
- Effective prioritizing and multitasking and a team player.
- Proficient in the use of social media, and lead generation tools.