Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar accessible at https://funding.rotaryindiranagar.org/
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation Of Terms
Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of in, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in in for the resolution of any disputes.
Welcome to the web-site of Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar, We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under: No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
- Any request for cancellations and refund of online donations once duly placed on the website, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. No cash or refund of money will be allowed after completing the online donation. Because this online credit card, debit card, net banking donation
- we utilize for the specific purpose of social welfare activities. So there is no possibility to refund the amount after donating money to Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar through online. Once received the online donation for a social cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for the
- charitable activities – community development, sponsorship of children, child education and women development, Relief and Rehabilitation, Natural Calamities etc.